Starting with an apprenticeship in signwriting, I’ve worked in the trade here in Adelaide for 30 years, in various capacities and various streams of the trade.
In recent years I’ve been doing metal fabrication for the trade, as well as some fencing & gates, and other small metal fabrication projects.
What I do:
- Manufacturing for sign companies
- Small to large freestanding signs
- Frames in steel, galv, aluminium
- Light Boxes
- Pylons, footing cages etc.
- ACM cladding
- Push-through letter signs
- 3D letters
- On-site retro-fitting of light boxes in LED
- Custom fencing & gates